Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Are you looking for auto insurance that will provide you with quality benefits that will still be budget-friendly while still offering you exceptional protection? If so, then you can come to Crossland Coverage to find that solution without the hassle of trying to deal with a major insurance carrier that only has profit in mind.
As an independent insurance agency, we’re committed to only offering quality policy solutions to all El Paso drivers. You can rely on us to help you find the perfect benefits, no matter what type of vehicle you own, what type of coverage you want, or how big or small your budget might need. All Texas drivers need car insurance, so why shouldn’t it be easy to get it?
To get your benefits started, call us at (915) 629-0274 today or just request your free policy quote online.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
To understand the importance of car insurance, it’s important to understand what it is first.
Car insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to buy the policy and continue to pay for it. In return, your auto insurer will offer you financial assistance with the costs that arise from numerous unexpected, unavoidable vehicle hazards, such as:
- Animal strikes
- Vehicle fires
- Severe weather & hail
- Theft & vandalism
- Accident lawsuits
With the help of your policy, you won’t have to worry about where you will get the money to afford the costly results of problems like these. Therefore, your own savings won’t take a beating just because of a problem that you could not have expected.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance must be unique to the driver. That’s why policies are customizable to each policyholder’s needs and will also offer multiple types of coverage that can each apply to different loss scenarios. These include:
- Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
To further customize your benefits, you can also add coverage like:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
How Much Auto Insurance do I Need?
As an at-fault insurance state, Texas law mandates that drivers must pay both for their own damage costs and the damage done to others. Drivers therefore must carry minimum amounts of liability insurance, starting with at least:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability insurance per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability insurance per accident
- 25,000 property damage liability insurance
Your agent can help you further tailor your benefits to your advantage by:
- Increasing your liability coverage to your benefits
- Buying additional benefits such as collision, comprehensive and uninsured motorist coverage
- Customizing the endorsements, deductibles and other policy terms in your policy
If you are concerned about the cost of your plan, you can rest assured that we offer only the highest-quality policy options from a network of trusted carriers. Our insurance experts are drivers too, and we know that you want the best value out of your chosen coverage. We’ll give you the same service we’d want someone to give us, so that you can hit the road knowing you have the right coverage.