Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
When you come to Crossland Coverage for all your insurance needs, you’ll receive friendly, efficient services from a team of experts who guarantee to help you find the best coverage solutions for all of the important things in your life. One piece of property that will need the highest levels of protection is your home, and the benefits within your homeowners insurance will ensure you receive it.
The countless thousands of residential properties scattered throughout El Paso all need unique, personalized homeowners insurance protection. With our commitment to transparent and reliable services, you have our promise that you will receive the coverage that is optimized to your advantage.
Common Home Insurance Questions:
How Does Home Insurance Work?
Homeowners insurance will help you pay for costs arising from numerous perils and hazards that might occur in your home, including fires, severe weather, theft, lawsuits and other mishaps. Your home and the property in and around it represent value. So, if anything were to happen to it, then you might face a huge personal cost as you work to recover.
Since your family’s personal and financial security depend on your ability to maintain a safe, secure and solvent household, you don’t want to worry about how you will be able to afford problems that might arise in your home at any time. Your homeowners insurance will make sure you can do so.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Home insurance policies offer numerous types of benefits, and each can apply to unique property damage risks or other liabilities present on your property. Coverage offered in most plans includes:
- Structure protection: This insures your house in the event of damage from fires, weather, theft, vandalism or other hazards.
- Detached structures coverage: Other buildings on your property – such as fences, carports, gazebos and detached garages - will have coverage.
- Possessions insurance: This pays for damaged belongings. Protection might cover everything from furniture to food in the pantry and computer systems.
- Liability coverage: If you accidentally harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to repay them. Coverage will often pay for incidents both on and off your property.
- Additional living expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after household damage? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
Plus, you can customize your policy further with other benefits like:
- Scheduled items riders
- Replacement cost value possessions coverage
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Pet liability insurance
- Personal injury liability coverage
- Identity theft coverage
- Home-based business endorsements
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need?
Most property owners are required to buy homeowners insurance in order to qualify for a mortgage. However, you can still tailor your benefits to your advantage by considering factors like:
- The value you would need to rebuild the home to the way it was following a total loss.
- How much your possessions are worth and whether you need special coverage for unique or high-value items.
- The deductibles within your policy, which determine what share of damage costs you must pay yourself before your policy will pay.
- What endorsements to add to your plan.
We can insure properties of all shapes and sizes, including high-value homes, mobile homes, condominiums and rental properties. Therefore, you can put your trust in our agents to always guarantee that you have an optimized policy from day one.
How Much Will Homeowners Insurance Cost?
Various factors can influence the cost of homeowners insurance, including:
- Your property’s value
- The limits and other terms within your policy
- Where you live
- How many people live in the house
- Your credit score
Our goal is to help you achieve coverage that provides you both value for your coverage and affordability. We’ll search within our network of trusted carriers to pinpoint the one that offers you both the strongest benefits and the most reasonable price for your essential coverage.